Jeans that fit your lifestyle.
Wheelchair users now have a new choice when it comes to finding jeans that fit their lifestyle.
Rollin’ Wear, Inc., has added a new line of adaptive jeans. The jeans feature two distinct styles: a faded denim for a casual, worn look, and an indigo denim, dark rinsed for a classic look.
The jeans have a “worn in” look and are prewashed. The special washing process reportedly not only gives the jeans their unique look but also softens the denim so they have that “well-used” feel. Rollin’ Wear says the jeans are easy fit through the seat, narrow through the thigh, and feature a slight flare below the knee.
Other features include:
- Higher rise in the rear waist and lower front waist for comfort while sitting
- Flat seams on the rear of the jeans with no hardware, eliminating pressure points
- Elastic waistband for flexibility and comfort
- Sturdy belt loops for ease in dressing
- Metal hook-and-bar closure, with non-functioning button for added style
- Adaptive zipper pull
- Increased zipper length for ease in dressing
(Register or login to add comments.)